Job type: Full-time | Experience level: Junior | Role: Infrastructure Support
We collaborate. We create. We innovate. Intrigued?
You have excellent communication skills and a flexible win‐win approach to problem solving. You feel comfortable debugging and configuring client software and can handle daily tasks like inventory management and (internal) customer support. In addition, you are a detail‐oriented self‐starter with strong technical skills. If this sounds like you, then please apply – we’d love to meet you!
We are an international IT company based in Wiener Neustadt and are a wholly owned subsidiary of the innovative finance company Cream Finance, which provides some of the fastest and most ﬂexible online loans in seven countries within and outside of Europe. Due to the constant growth of our company, we are looking for a committed developer with focus on infrastructure, because highly qualified, motivated employees are the basis of our success.
- Handle incoming support requests from our employees from 7 different countries
- Understand, cooperate and communicate with a diverse set of employees
- Handle hardware and software purchases, inventory and license assignments
- Manage employee accounts
- Basic infrastructure maintainance tasks (monitoring, hardware, network)
- Troubleshoot application errors and support other departments
- Support our culture that expects high levels of performance with a strong team work ethic
- Proactively find ways to increase efficiencies and/or reduce costs over time
- Proven skills with Windows 10, CentOS/Fedora
- An understanding of basic concepts like TCP, UDP, DHCP, DNS, etc.
- Ability to learn and self-improve
- Resourcefulness and problem-solving aptitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Great office space located in the heart of Wiener Neustadt including free parking (offsite)
- Work with amazingly smart engineers who are committed to supporting each other’s growth and growing the company’s business
- A long-term job in a young and dynamic company
- Funny company events
- Free hot & cold drinks
- Challenging and interesting profession
- International work environment
- Flexible working hours
- Starting salary: € 1.916,– depending on experience
Please contact Mr. Michael Hörandl for further information and send your application with Curriculum vitae via E-Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org